Women in Compliance
The FinTech Edition
Women in Compliance: The FinTech Edition
The surge of FinTech has revolutionized the way consumers engage with financial institutions, access, and manage their finances. Leaving the traditional branch model behind, we are now living in an era of mobile banking, real-time payments, open banking, blockchain and cryptocurrency, to name a few. And it doesn’t stop there. In fact, the global FinTech Market is expected to grow at around 20% over the next four years.
We hosted a fireside chat to celebrate the trailblazers and inspirational women who make a difference in the compliance function within the FinTech industry.
In the webcast, we covered the key compliance challenges that FinTech leaders are currently grappling with, including:
- How FinTechs should respond to the new regulations under FCA’s Consumer Duty in the UK, with Victoria Martin, Head of Compliance and Regulatory Affairs at 10x Banking
- How to build a scalable compliance program, with Christina Rea, Founder and CEO at RayCor Consulting and former Chief Compliance Officer at HUMBL LLC.
- How to forge collaboration between Banks and FinTechs, with Gemma Young, Founder of Women in FinTech and Head of Marketing at TechPassport
- The evolving landscape of compliance in the crypto space with Valentina Poghosyan, Compliance Risk Management at Anchorage Digital
- How to prioritize compliance for your FinTech start-up with Alecia Chen, General Counsel and EVP of Operations at Climb Credit
- Top US compliance start-ups with Sasha Pilch, Principal at Fin Capital