Women in Compliance
A fireside chat on compliance’s hottest topics
Women in Compliance: A fireside chat on compliance’s hottest topics
Over the last two years, compliance professionals have had to deal with a myriad of challenges, from how to handle a post-covid workplace to how to up their game against cybersecurity threats.
In honor of Women's International Day on March 8, we put together this fireside chat to celebrate the trailblazers and inspirational women who make a difference within the compliance and regulatory industry.
In this webcast, we discussed:
- How to facilitate self-promotion and enhance your personal brand, with Mary Shirley, Head of Culture of Integrity and Compliance Education, Fresenius Medical Care
- How to maintain adequate supervision in a remote world, with Stephanie Feldt, Chief Compliance Officer, Trading.com
- Tackling crypto regulation, with Shelley Schachter, Group Head of Compliance, Mode Global Holdings
- Strategies to successfully scale your organization, with Livia Benisty, AML Officer, Global Head of Business AML, Banking Circle
- AI’s impact on the changing UK regulatory landscape, with Sarah-Rose Perry, Head of Compliance & MLRO, Singer Capital Markets
- How to avoid compliance risks and better protect your organization, with Jessica Sanderson, Partner, The Volkov Law Group