A Glimpse into the Future of ESG Compliance
A Fireside Chat with Michael Rasmussen
Wednesday, April 5th at 4:00 PM GMT/11:00 AM EST
ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) compliance has been a buzzword for a while now, but while it may already be a reality for big businesses and certain industries, the truth is that most companies are still scratching the surface.
However, while an ESG compliance framework is not yet a mandatory requirement for many industries, it is likely that it will be in the near future. To stay ahead of the curve, join GRC Expert, Michael Rasmussen, as he dusts off his crystal ball and explores what this future could look like - and what companies should start doing now to be prepared.
The fireside chat will cover:
- Who is leading the way by already investing in ESG, even before it becomes mandatory?
- What type of organizations should care about ESG (Is it just for enterprises or should small and medium-sized businesses jump on the bandwagon?)
- What organizations should start doing now to be prepared for a more sustainable future
- What ESG regulations in the USA, UKI and Europe look like now, and what can we expect from regulators in the near future
- [Moderator] Sarah Beckman, PR Executive, Clausematch
- Michael Rasmussen, GRC Pundit & Analyst, GRC 20/20 Research